2014年1月10日星期五

Are you a man who dare to bet?

                       Who dare to bet, who is a great man

In my mind, I always think the word "bet" is a derogatory word. But now I changed the mind, I think this word is wonderful and great. Life needs gambling, only people who dare to gamble, who will achieve greater success.
Gambling


Why do people who dare to bet is a great people who can achieve big business? Because this kind of people is a man who dared to accept challenge, who is full of confident and has ideals firmly. Of course , this is not a sure for all who dare to bet, because there are some gamblers who know nothing about gambling but always indulged in it, they are simply stupid people who are considered as the most pathetic and most hateful people in the earth.

Dare to bet, knowing the gambling properly is first thing that we should  do. As we all known , gambling is an important way to make benefit double and double. It is a good way to be rich in quickly time. However, gambling is composed of four parts, one is the staff who participate in gambling, and second is gambling money or capital. Third, is the judges and notaries, the last need is the gambling direction. Only do this four hard conditions well, you will be successful at a bet.

Which is the most critical factors in these four factors? Gambling direction maybe is the most important, the gambling direction is equivalent to life direction, which is equivalent to your goal that you set too. And what decided content of your goal? It is your hope and affirmation of your development ability. Of course, gambling money or capital is also important. When you win in this gambling, you can gain doubling money or more than double. when you failure, you will lost all of them which as a severely punished to yourself. Surely, raising the stakes is recommended. After all, big investment will inspire you hard work more and force you to win more.

Gambling object is essential, then, how to choose your gambling object? Of course, choose the people who have more capital than you. Generally, company superiors, company boss are the preferred gambling object. Judges and notaries are also very important due to they are witnesses for you bet, they are the people who remind you that you have a bet and you will lost some important things if you not success constantly.

As an employee of Hawk display, I have a bet with my boss a month ago, but that is not a formal gamble, because as a gambling people, I do not need any gambling money, Maybe it is just an incentive and reward. My boss bet that if I can achieve the goal within a month, he would reward me five hundred of imported chocolate, if I can complete that goal within half a month, he reward me big red flower and bonus 500 yuan.

That is a challenge for me and it makes me a little stressful, but to complete the task within half month is not impossible..But in the end , I only succeed with some chocolate.. Sometimes I think this again, if I gave a bet to this that I would reduce salary 300 yuan if I couldn't finish the goal in half a month,maybe I had already get 500 yuan bonus.

So, There is no doubt that we need bet sometimes. Set goals, as a gambling direction, then bet with company. When complete the goals to enjoy the joy of success and benefits, when not, to accept the loss of your own interests... In this way, you can develop better in pace with development of the company, do you think so?

Surely, bet need you take some risks, and need your courage. Dare you to bet? Do you think such a daring gamble people is a man who can achieve big business?


没有评论:

发表评论